Nishita Shah, aged 23, a former student at Hinckley's John Cleveland College and a Bath Spa University graduate, has been selected to take part in the World Youth Millennium Awards and has been busy preparing for the trip and raising funds to take her overseas.
What does WYMA stand for?
WYMA stands for World Youth Millennium Awards (volunteer award program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WYMA
- When You Look Me in the Eyes (Jonas Brothers song)
- We're Your Local Network (TV channel)
- World Youth Leadership Network (various locations)
- Wouldn't You Like To Know
- Would You Like Your Cancer? (book)
- Watch Your Mouth
- Western Yearly Meeting of Friends Church (Plainfield, IN)
- What You Mean
- Wilmington Yearly Meeting (Wilmington, OH)
- Waikato Youth Music Association, Inc. (Hamilton, New Zealand)
- West Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service (UK)
- Washtenaw Youth Mentoring Coalition (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- World Youth Movement for Democracy
- West Yorkshire Manufacturing Excellence Club
- What You Mean Is What You Get
- What You Mix Is What You Get
- Will You Marry Me? (used on alt.fan.pratchett)
- Wheaton Yamaha Music School (Wheaton, IL)
- Wheat Yellow Mosaic Virus
- Wellington Youth Network (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The groups were selected by the World Youth Millennium Awards to work on a programme in which half of the participants are from the UK, with the remainder from Sri Lanka.
David Lewis, aged 21, of Woodway Lane, Potters Green, is taking part in the World Youth Millennium Awards scheme, a joint initiative by the Prince's Trust and Voluntary Service Overseas.