He also placed fifth at the World Yo-Yo Contest in 5A and third in the offstring competition at the National Yo-Yo Contest.
What does WYYC stand for?
WYYC stands for World Yo-Yo Contest
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WYYC in our Acronym Attic
- Watching You Watching Me (fansite)
- What You Want May Not Be What You Get
- While You Were Out
- Warnings Yellow Weapons Safe
- While You Were Sleeping
- Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (Phantom of the Opera song)
- What You Wanna Talk About
- When You Were Young (song, The Killers)
- Within You Without You (Beatles song)
- West Yorkshire Youth Association (UK)
- Animalian Female Sex Chromosome Code
- Prefix for Radio Navigation Warning
- Wang Zhizhi (basketball player)
- Warenzeichen (German: trademark)
- Warren Zevon (musician)
- Wess Zumino (physics)
- West African Airlines (Benin, IATA airline code)
- Westdeutsche Zeitung (German: West German Newspaper)
- White Zombie (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gregory Cohen, chairman of the World Yo-Yo Contest and owner of YoYoGuy.
Harvey Lowe, winner of the first World Yo-Yo Contest in 1934, had his hands insured by the Cheerie Yo-Yo Co.