New computer software, Internet and World Wide Web applications and other advances are allow for electronic payment of parking tickets and other fees, give access to a wealth of information about municipalities and assist in public safety.
What does WWWA stand for?
WWWA stands for World Wide Web Applications (conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWWA
We have 11 other meanings of WWWA in our Acronym Attic
- World Wide Web
- World Wide Woman
- World Wide Worker (Nigeria)
- World Wide Wow
- World Without Windows
- WorldWide Writers (newsletter of the Professional Résumé Writing and Research Association)
- Wretched Writers Welcome (Bulwer-Lyton Fiction Contest)
- World Wide Web - Virtual Library
- Western Washington Whippet Association (dog owners' association)
- World Water Ways ASA (Norway)
- World Wide Wrestling Alliance (est. 2004)
- Worlds Welfare Works Association (Japanese Animation Series: Dirty Pair)
- Wyoming Water Well Association
- World Wide Web Acronym and Abbreviation Server
- World Wide Web Artists Consortium
- What Would Weird Al Do?
- When We Were Beautiful (Bon Jovi song)
- World Wide Wine Blogging Wednesday
- Waco Wild West Century (Texas bicycle ride)
- West Wallsend Workers Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other sessions will explore wireless opportunities, packaging and distribution, World Wide Web applications, and debuting this year are a series of hands-on Learning Labs.
Web developers can now extend speech to the telephone network through voice technology, and World Wide Web applications can now play a key role in computer telephony integration for the enterprise and contact centre.
As the demand for network speed for multimedia and World Wide Web applications continues to increase, the LAN91C111 Fast Ethernet controller allows OEMs to build embedded Ethernet systems to meet the evolving needs of the network.
Ringmaster is immediately a "best-of-breed" product, filling an emerging gap in World Wide Web applications.
ABS consultants are senior professionals that have years of telecommunications and IT experience, including an extensive background in the implementation of information technology solutions and World Wide Web applications that provide Internet order fulfillment and online invoice presentation.
Silicon Graphics' Cosmo 3D enables Internet developers to incorporate dynamic 3D worlds, collaborative design environments, and virtual characters with spatialized and synchronized audio into their World Wide Web applications.
Leonti has successfully implemented World Wide Web applications for Boeing, Chevron, Mobil, Shell, IBM Global, McDonnell Douglas Corporation, Lockheed Martin, and Computer Sciences Corporation.