During an awards presentation at Microsoft's World Wide Partner Conference in Washington, DC on July 15, Planet was awarded Federal Partner of the Year for Windows Deployment and State and Local Government Partner of the Year for the East Region.
What does WWPC stand for?
WWPC stands for World Wide Partner Conference (Microsoft, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WWPC
We have 7 other meanings of WWPC in our Acronym Attic
- World Water Park Association (US)
- World Wide Parapsychological Association
- World Wide Pet Association
- Woven Wire Products Association
- World Word Paint Art Screen
- Walking With Prehistoric Beasts (science series)
- Wellington Water Polo Board (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Williamwood Pipe Band (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Washington Water Polo Club
- Water Wise Pest Control Program (Sacramento, CA)
- World Wide Partnership Cargolink Network (logistics)
- World Wide Project Consortium (est. 1999)
- Wrist-Worn Personal Computer
- Walla Walla Police Department (Walla Walla, WA)
- What Would Picard Do? (Star Trek)
- Women with Physical Disabilities
- Working Weight Pull Dog (dogsledding)
- Worldwide Pirates of DX (forum)
- World Wide Pentecostal Fellowship
- World Wide Pressed Flower Guild
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award was presented to Allin at Microsoft's world wide partner conference in Boston, Massachusetts on July 11th.
a leading provider of Pure IP Unified Communications (UC) solutions, announced the 2008 Circle of Excellence award recipients at its Annual World Wide Partner Conference.
NET Application Security, Analytics, Licensing and Activation Services DENVER -- Today, at the Microsoft World Wide Partner Conference, PreEmptive Solutions, the leading suppliers of Enterprise Obfuscation Solutions for the Microsoft .
com/ or stop by booth #428 at the Microsoft World Wide Partner Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota, July 8 - 10, 2005.
Resellers wishing to sign up for the service should visit the Citrix Booth 801 at the Microsoft World Wide Partner Conference, taking place July 11-13 in Boston, MA.
BOSTON -- Adesso Systems, the provider of a powerful new software platform that is revolutionizing how applications are built, distributed, marketed and sold, today announced the launch of its AppsNOW Partner Program, scheduled in conjunction with the Microsoft World Wide Partner Conference, July 11th - 13th, in Boston, Massachusetts.
In addition, both products will be demonstrated at the Microsoft World Wide Partner Conference July 8 through 10.