There is now a World Wide Gnome Association and Kate Winslett is to star in the film Gnomeo and Juliet with music from Elton John.
What does WWGA stand for?
WWGA stands for World Wide Gnome Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWGA
- Warranty Working Group
- Washington Woodworkers Guild (Hendon, VA)
- Weapons Working Group
- Weather Wing
- Wide World of Golf (Duluth, GA)
- Windward Group
- World Wide Group (WWDB)
- World Winter Games (Special Olympics)
- Wrestling with God
- Walking With the Great Apes (Sy Montgomery book)
- Wyoming Wool Growers Association
- World Working Group on Birds of Prey and Owls (England, Germany, and France)
- Western Washington Golf Course Superintendents Association (Olympia, WA)
- What Would Gary Do?
- What Would Geronimo Do?
- What Would Ghandi Do?
- What Would Gibbs Do?
- What Would God Do?
- Winter World Games for the Deaf
- What Would Gordon Freeman Do?