Albert Einstein said he was not certain of what weapons would be used to fight World War III, but World War IV would be fought with sticks and stones.
What does WW4 stand for?
WW4 stands for World War IV (game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Wide-Waisted Gaussian Beam
- White Water/American Adventures
- Wet Weight/Dry Weight Ratio
- Westwood One (syndication arm of Viacom's Infinity Broadcasting radio division)
- World War 1
- World War 2
- Israel Aircraft Industries 1124 Westwind (business jet)
- White Water to Blue Water (Partnership Initiative)
- Walking the Way to Health (UK)
- World War 3 (possible future war)
- Women Working for Women (conference series; Hampton, VA)
- Weaning Weights at 60
- War Widows Association (UK)
- Wasilla Airport (Alaska)
- Watch, Warning, Advisory (US NOAA)
- Wendy Williamson Auditorium (Alaska)
- Western Water Assessment
- Western Writers of America
- White Water Adventures (Pennsylvania and California)
- Who We Are (album title)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE STORY: Sixteen-year-old Cinder, the best mechanic in New Beijing after World War IV, isn't your average would-be princess.
Podhoretz, who has edited Commentary since 1960, claims that September 11, 2001 marked the beginning of World War IV (he considers the Cold War to have been World War III).
Like the Cold War, World War IV will last for decades, and will be waged overseas and on the home-front.
s latest book, World War IV, in The New York Review of Books, in which he acknowledged that Mr.
I would like to reiterate a quote from Albert Einstein: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
The war on terror is certainly not a World War IV, except for people who do not know what these numbered world wars actually entailed.
But to take this threat seriously does not necessarily imply that we are now in World War IV or that militant Islam has taken the place of fascism and communism as the great global challenge to be faced down by U.