HYDERABAD, India, November 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- - Out of 32 Prominent Banks in India, Only 1 Offers Decent User Experience to Customers Seeking Car Loans Online - Customers Actually Turn Away From Other Websites Due to Poor Usability Released on the World Usability Day, the research report Acquiring Car Loan Customers Online, UX Benchmark Research 2012, throws shocking insights about the poor usability of banking websites in India that offer car loans to customers.
What does WUD stand for?
WUD stands for World Usability Day
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WUD
We have 13 other meanings of WUD in our Acronym Attic
- Website Usage Data (Web-Analysis.net)
- Western United Dairymen
- What Up Dog?
- What You Doing (chat)
- What's Up Doc
- What's Up Dude
- Whole Unit Dispatch
- Windows Updates Downloader
- Wisconsin Union Directora (University of Wisconsin student programming board)
- World Union of Deists (Painesville, OH)
- Written User Documentation
- Wud Union of Devon
- Wheaton Urban District Advisory Committee (Montgomery County, MD)
- World Universities Debating Championship (debating tournament)
- World Universities Debating Council (est. 1983)
- Washington University Division of Comparative Medicine
- Windows User Mode Driver Framework (Microsoft)
- Western Ultra Deep Levels (3-D seismic survey)
- Western Union Defense Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Metrics Marketing Group, an analytics-driven database marketing and interactive services firm, has been selected to present on the relationship between search engine optimization (SEO) and usability in website redesign for the Northeast Ohio Usability Professionals' Association (NEOUPA) World Usability Day on November 10, 2011.
The aim of this year's World Usability Day is to create greater awareness for designs, products and services that improve and facilitate communication around the world.
This Year's Theme: Communication BOSTON, May 24 /PRNewswire/ -- John Hockenberry, an American journalist best known for his work on NPR, was named Honorary Chairman of World Usability Day (WUD) 2010 today.
World Usability Day Event Planned for November 14, 2006, 3-7pm PST * Usability and Design Expert, Aaron Marcus, to Present "Cross-Cultural User Interface Design" * Keynote Set to Launch WebEffective[TM] 5.
Held annually, the second Thursday in November (November 12), World Usability Day is a worldwide conglomeration of events and educational forums emphasizing the increasing importance of simplicity of use in all of the products we use.
The theme of World Usability Day 2005 is "Making it easy
This study of parking meters was conducted by usability researchers in nine countries in honor of World Usability Day and the 2008 theme of 'Transportation'.