5REGARDING 5 REGARDING HENRY (1991) HARRISON FORD plays a workaholic businessman who finds his world turned upside down when he is hurt in a mugging and awakes with no memory of his former life.
What does WTUD stand for?
WTUD stands for World Turned Upside Down (song)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Washington Teachers Union
- Washington Theological Union
- Weapons and Tactics Unit
- Weighted Teaching Units
- Whitetails Unlimited
- Withholding Tax Update (Wisconsin)
- Works Training Unit
- Write-Through Update (computing)
- Western Township Utilities Authority (Canton, MI)
- World Trade Union Conference
- West Texas Urban Forestry Council (El Paso, TX)
- Workshop on Transformations in UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Wuhan Technical University of Surveying and Mapping (China)
- Wakayama Telecasting (Japan)
- Warwick Television (Warwick University, England)
- Water Tank Vessel (US Navy)
- WebTV (Internet Device)
- Westward Television (England, 1961-1981)
- Windows Recorded TV (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Martin, 52, had his world turned upside down when it was discovered he had two brain tumours – one the size of a grapefruit.
My world turned upside down, and I'm not the same ever again.
But amid all these dancing shenanigans one woman has been left with her heart broken and Samia's three-year-old daughter from her first marriage has had her world turned upside down all over again.
com)-- Cedric, lord of RoseThorn, is a nobleman accustomed to wealth and power, who suddenly finds himself in a world turned upside down, where outlaws he once hunted now hunt him.
Ten Simple Rules for Being a Better Parent in a World Turned Upside Down
AS EastEnders' Roxy Mitchell, Rita Simons is used to having her world turned upside down - so she should feel at home hanging off a trapeze.
Dragon Wishes" tells of Alex and Isa, two young sisters who have had their world turned upside down.