The subject is highly interdisciplinary, and so selections are from diverse publications, among them: Science Communication, Third World Quarterly, Journal of World Intellectual Property, International Studies Quarterly, Telecommunications Policy, and World Trade Review.
What does WTR stand for?
WTR stands for World Trade Review (World Trade Organization)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WTR
We have 61 other meanings of WTR in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Technology Research
- Wireless Telegraphy Register (UK)
- With-The-Rule Astigmatism
- Withholding Tax Ruling (Arizona)
- Women That Rock
- Woody, Tony, & Ravey (radio morning show)
- Work the Room (software)
- Work Time Registration
- Work to Residence (visa; New Zealand)
- Working Time Regulation (UK)
- Wrightsville and Tennville Railroad
- W-Tenants Rights Association
- Wales Trekking and Riding Association
- Washington Trail Riders Association (Vancouver, WA)
- Waste Tyre Regulation Act (South Africa)
- Waterside Towers Residents Association
- Weak Translatability
- Weald Tenant Residents Association
- Weapons Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
For a review and reevaluation of the negotiating stance of developing countries under the GATT 1947, see Rorden Wilkinson and James Scott, "Developing Country Participation in the GATT: A Reassessment," World Trade Review 7, no.
com/research/sh7v3w/canned_foods) has announced the addition of the "Canned Foods World Trade Review 2011" report to their offering.
s new report "Ethylene World Trade Review of 2008" to their offering.
s new report "Ethylene Co-polymers World Trade Review of 2008" to their offering.
s new report "EVA World Trade Review of 2008" to their offering.
s new report "Propylene Co-polymers World Trade Review of 2008" to their offering.
s new report "Polycarbonates World Trade Review of 2008" to their offering.