Summary: The UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade's Department of Trade Negotiations and World Trade Organisation has published the second edition of its "Trade Affairs" newsletter.
What does WTrO stand for?
WTrO stands for World Trade Organisation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West Texas Reining Horse Association
- Workplace Technologies Research Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Wheel to Rudder Interconnect System (aircraft backup system)
- Wellcome Tropical Research Laboratories (UK)
- Wild Trout Research Laboratory (Bozeman, MT)
- Weiterleitung (German mail clients forwarding notice)
- Water Tower Realty Management (various locations)
- Way to Rainy Mountain (N. Scott Momaday book)
- West of Tennessee River Military (American Revolutionary War)
- Worksite Trip Reduction Model (transportation scheme)
- Well Tempered Record Player
- Wilkes Therapeutic Riding Program (North Carolina)
- Wireless Token Ring Protocol
- West Texas Regional Poison Center
- With Recovery and Reuse (wastewater treatment)
- World Thoroughbred Racehorse Rankings (International Federation of Horseracing Authorities)
- Washington Telecommunications Relay Service
- West Technology Research Solutions (Mountain View, CA)
- White-Tip Reef Shark
- Winter Trail Running Series (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The creation of a new customs union comprising the three ex-Soviet states was declared in a surprise announcement last week by Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who said the countries would unify their bids to join the World Trade Organisation.
The moves undermine commitments from the stalled Doha round of World Trade Organisation (WTO) talks to eliminate all export subsidies by 2013.
Mr Sutherland currently serves on the Board of Directors of: -- Investor AB -- ABB Ltd -- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson and is associated with the following organisations: -- World Economic Forum, Foundation Board Member -- Overseas Development Council, Chairman -- The Council on Foreign Relations (USA), Director -- The European Institute (USA), Director -- Action Committee for Europe, member -- The Conference Board, member of the Board of Trustees Prior to his current position, Mr Sutherland served as: -- Attorney General of Ireland (1981-1984) -- EC Commissioner responsible for Competition Policy (1985-1989) -- Chairman of Allied Irish Banks (1989-1993) -- Director General of The World Trade Organisation, formerly GATT (1993-1995) About Alibaba.