The World Trade Center of New Orleans announced that Jerry Hingle, the Executive Director of the Southern U.
What does WTCNO stand for?
WTCNO stands for World Trade Center of New Orleans
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- World Trade Center Metro Manila
- World Trade Center Medical Monitoring and Treatment Program (New York)
- Wireless Telemetric Cardiac Monitoring System
- Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging (University College London; UK)
- West Toronto Counselling Network (Canada)
- Whittier Trust Company of Nevada (Reno, NV)
- Wieler Toer Club Nieuwegein (Dutch: Nieuwegein Cycling Touring Club; Nieuwegein, Netherlands)
- Wisconsin Technical College Network (Fox Valley Technical College; Appleton, WI)
- World Trade Center of Nigeria (Lagos, Nigeria)
- World Trade Center North Carolina
- World Trade Center Okinawa (Japan)
- World Trade Center Osaka (Japan)
- Reliable Transmission Control Protocol for Wide Area Wireless Networks
- Wat Tyler Country Park (bird watching site; UK)
- Wireless Transmission Control Protocol (telecommunications)
- Women and Twentieth-Century Protestantism (research program)
- World Trade Center Project (New York, NY)
- World Trade Center/Pentagon Program (federal loan program)
- West Tennessee Cerebral Palsy Association (Jackson, TN)
- World Trade Center Palm Beach (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second floor of the Hilton was converted into 20 classrooms, while additional classes were held in the nearby World Trade Center of New Orleans.
Tucei has been involved in numerous civic and non profit organizations including serving as President of the Southeast Louisiana Council of the Boy Scouts of America and the World Trade Center of New Orleans.
The World Trade Center of New Orleans will host a forum featuring Ambassador Anabel Gonzalez, Costa Rica's Chief CAFTA Negotiator and Regina Vargo.
The World Trade Center of New Orleans is the local sponsor of the Leadership Forum.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- In a speech sponsored by the World Trade Center of New Orleans today, Venezuela's Ambassador to the United States, Ignacio Arcaya, described Venezuela's proposed new energy law, a measure that would allow private companies to participate in areas of oil production, refining and commercialization for the first time since Venezuela nationalized the oil industry in 1975.
The 4th Annual Leadership Forum is locally hosted by the World Trade Center of New Orleans and will take place at the Hilton Riverside Hotel.
oil and gas pipeline and oil field developers in a one-day business briefing hosted by the World Trade Center of New Orleans.