Therefore in August we doubled our office space and we expect to increase it even more before the end of the year, staying at World Trade Center Geneva.
What does WTCG stand for?
WTCG stands for World Trade Center Geneva (Genève, Switzerland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WTCG
We have 3 other meanings of WTCG in our Acronym Attic
- Workforce Training and Community Education (North Idaho College)
- Workforce Training and Continuing Education (Brownsville, TX)
- World Trade Center Ekaterinburg (Ekaterinburg, Russia)
- World Trade Centre Edmonton
- World Trade Center Environmental Organization
- Water Technology Centre for Eastern Region (India)
- Wing Tsun Combat Federation
- Wars Trading Card Game
- Watch This Channel Grow
- Western Tobacco Control Group (Western Investing for Health; UK)
- Working Trial Champion (canine herding title)
- Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics
- World Trade Center Health Registry
- World Touch Cultural Heritage Week (University of Minnesota Morris)
- Walczak Technology Consultants, Inc. (est. 1990; Prospect, PA)
- World Trade Center Illinois (Chicago, IL)
- World Trade Center Institute (Baltimore, Maryland)
- WorldNet Technology Consultants, Inc
- West Texas Coalition for Innovation and Commercialization
- World Trade Center Jacksonville (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hosted by the World Trade Center Geneva, the three-day event will feature a session and reception held at the United Nations' Geneva headquarters.
Additionally, as part of WISekey's vision to create global trustworthy trading communities, WISeKey in conjunction with Philippe Doubre, Director General of World Trade Center Geneva, also present in China, have established contacts to create awareness among Chinese companies to use WTC Geneva as a platform to reach European markets.