On 24 November 2014, World Toilet Organisation (WTO), WASTE and Financial Inclusion Improves Sanitation and Health (FINISH) signed MoU to end open defecation in India.
What does WTO stand for?
WTO stands for World Toilet Organisation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WTO
We have 69 other meanings of WTO in our Acronym Attic
- Welcome to Night Vale (podcast)
- World That Never Was
- Warsaw Treaty Organization
- Way Too Old
- We're Taking Over (gaming clan)
- Weapons Training Officer
- Weltweit Taube Ohren (German: Worldwide Deaf Ears)
- Windows Technical Operations
- Winning the Oil Endgame (ebook by Rocky Mountain Institute)
- World Telecommunications Organization
- World Tourism Organization
- World Trade Organization (now the United Nations World Trade Organization, UNWTO)
- Wraith: the Oblivion (game)
- Write To Operator
- World Trade Organization Agreement on Government Procurement
- World Tour Operators Association
- World Tourism Organization Business Council
- Welcome to Our City (TV station; Savannah, GA)
- Wolf Trap Opera Company (Vienna, VA)
- World Trail Orienteering Championship
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sim, the founder of Restroom Association of Singapore and World Toilet Organisation, said toilets must be made sexy so that people feel jealous if they do not have a good toilet.
In addition to this partnership, Unilever is also proactively addressing the sanitation crisis as part of its commitment to sustainable living through partnerships with Water and Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) and the World Toilet Organisation (WTO).
SINGAPORE: The World Toilet Organisation - which is being formed in Singapore this week at the inaugural World Toilet Summit - wants to take lavatories to the world, its founder said today.
So the World Toilet Organisation (WTO) is calling for better loo standards for everyone, not just in developing countries, but also in Britain.