World Sudoku Team that will compete in the Fourth Annual World Sudoku Championship to be held next year in Slovakia.
What does WSC stand for?
WSC stands for World Sudoku Championship
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSC
We have 327 other meanings of WSC in our Acronym Attic
- World Series Contender (baseball)
- World Series Cricket
- World Service Center (FedEx)
- World Sindhi Congress (UK)
- World Ski Championship
- World Solar Challenge
- World Space Congress
- World Sport Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- World Standardization Conference
- World Stroke Congress
- World Sushi Cup (food competition)
- Writeable Control Store
- Wulguru Stuart Cluden (Australia)
- Wycombe Sports Centre (UK)
- Wyong Shire Council (Australia)
- Washington Science Center, Building 5
- World Student Community for Sustainable Development
- 1st On-Line World Conference on Soft Computing
- 2nd On-Line World Conference on Soft Computing
- 3rd On-Line World Conference on Soft Computing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By MOLLY WATSON Western Mail A teenager from Wales is travelling to Italy today to represent the UK in the first World Sudoku Championships.
puzzle team to Prague where he won the world sudoku championship last spring after two days of solving more than 50 puzzles.