The authors of that article, Insoo Hyun and Kyu Won Jung, had collaborated with Hwang during his launch of the World Stem Cell Hub, the library of stem cell lines that Hwang planned to make available to researchers around the world.
What does WSCH stand for?
WSCH stands for World Stem Cell Hub
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSCH
We have 2 other meanings of WSCH in our Acronym Attic
- Washington State Council of Fire Fighters
- Washington State Council of the Federation of Fly Fishers
- Winter School of Computer Graphics
- World Scientific Congress of Golf
- Wisconsin State Cranberry Growers Association
- Washington State Coalition for the Homeless (est. 1984)
- Weekly Student Contact Hour
- Weighted Student Credit Hour (various schools)
- West Side Community House (Cleveland, OH)
- World Cup Security Control Headquarters (international soccer)
- West Side Community Health Services (St. Paul, MN)
- Western Sonoma County Historical Society (est. 1974; Sebastopol, CA)
- Web Service Choreography Interface
- Web Services for Coalition Interoperability (various nations)
- Western Society for Clinical Investigation
- Western Summit Constructors, Inc. (est. 1981; formerly Summit Constructors; Denver, CO)
- Wholistic Stress Control Institute
- Warfare System Control Interface Drawing
- Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission
- Wah Seong China Limited (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ministry of Health and Welfare also cut off funding for the World Stem Cell Hub, founded by Hwang to serve as the worldwide center of embryonic stem cell research.
Hwang has offered to resign as leader of the World Stem Cell Hub.
South Korea's World Stem Cell Hub could become the leading center for stem cell and therapeutic cloning research, because of the chilling effect U.
They created a safe haven to foster this research by building and financing the World Stem Cell Hub in Seoul.
Hwang resigned as head of the World Stem Cell Hub and other government-funded stem cell research agencies November 24 after confirming that he used eggs donated by his research assistants, a violation of international research protocol.