In April 2012, the World Small Animal Veterinary Association named him the recipient of their annual WSAVA Hill's Excellence in Veterinary Healthcare Award.
What does WSAVA stand for?
WSAVA stands for World Small Animal Veterinary Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WSAVA in our Acronym Attic
- Weapons Safety Assistance Team (US Navy)
- Web Site Administration Tool (Microsoft tool)
- WinSock Application Programming Interface Test
- Woodside Synagogue Ahavas Torah (Silver Spring, MD)
- Washington State Athletic Trainers' Association (est. 1995)
- Western States Association of Tax Administrators (Helena, MT)
- Washington State Apprenticeship and Training Council
- Western States Auto Theft Investigators (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Weighted Species Association Tolerance Index-Water Quality
- Western Slope ATV Association (Grand Junction, CO)
- Washington State Association of Veterinary Technicians (est. 1975)
- Western Sustainable Agriculture Working Group
- Wage Stabilization Board
- Walking School Bus (various locations)
- WAP Service Broker (CMG Telecommunications)
- Warm Standby
- Washington Sängerbund
- Washington Savings Bank (stock symbol)
- Water Soluble Bag
- Water Spray Boiler (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1)]), a groundbreaking tick and flea treatment for dogs and cats, to the scientific community at the World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA) Conference in Birmingham, UK.
32nd WORLD SMALL ANIMAL VETERINARY ASSOCIATION CONGRESS.