The World Ship Trust is dedicated to the recognition of hstoric vessels.
What does WST stand for?
WST stands for World Ship Trust
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WST
We have 103 other meanings of WST in our Acronym Attic
- Wheel Speed Transducer
- Winchester Swim Team (Virginia)
- Winwaed Software Technology LLC (Texas)
- Wiscasset (Amtrak station code; Wiscasset, ME)
- Withlacoochee State Trail (Florida)
- Women in Science and Technology (various locations)
- Workplace Standards Tasmania (Australia)
- Works Services and Transportation (Canada)
- Workshop on Termination
- Workstation Technologies Inc.
- World System TeleText (PAL television captioning and data standard)
- World System Theory (sociology)
- Wrexham Supporters Trust (UK)
- Writing Skill Test
- Wrong Sides Together (embroidery instructions)
- Wavelength Self-Tunable Single Side-Band
- Wall Street Technology Association
- Wall Street Telecommunications Association
- Washington Science Teachers Association (Washington state)
- Washington State Trapshooting Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saving the Wapama has also drawn the attention of such preservation luminaries as Edward Zelinsky, vice president of the World Ship Trust, and Jim Delgado, head of the Vancouver Maritime Museum in Vancouver, British Columbia.
The World Ship Trust is dedicated to the recognition of and support for historic vessels.