Leek has more than 19 years of experience in the banking and financial industry through his collective employment with World Savings Bank and Wachovia Bank.
What does WSB stand for?
WSB stands for World Savings Bank
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSB
We have 86 other meanings of WSB in our Acronym Attic
- Wells Storey Bhasin, Inc. (Wolfeboro, NH)
- West Seattle Bridge
- Westwood Storyboard Internet (Internet and Web Host provider)
- Wheat Soya Blend (food)
- White Stem Borer
- Wildlife Society Bulletin (peer-reviewed publication)
- Will Send Boat
- Windows Server Backup (Microsoft)
- Wireless Service Broker
- Women-Owned Small Business
- World Series Baseball (Sega game)
- World Series of Bocce (Rome, NY)
- World Series of Boxing (International Boxing Association)
- World Superbike
- Washburn Student Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Beekeepers Association (also seen as WASBA)
- Washington State Bicycle Association
- Washington State Biomedical Association
- Web Site Banner Advertising Digest
Samples in periodicals archive:
BRUSSELS, November 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The World Savings Banks Institute (WSBI) will be working with members in 10 different countries as a part of a global effort to dramatically increase the number of savings accounts among poor people in developing countries.
According to a HUD press release announcing the nomination, Stevens was also vice president of single-family business at Freddie Mac and had a 16-year career at World Savings Bank, where he began his career.
In San Francisco, Wachovia recently used an interactive display at a subway station to promote the fact that World Savings Bank had become part of Wachovia.
In addition, Wachovia would gain mortgage lending operations under the World Savings Bank name in 39 states.
Cherry Hill, New Jersey Dan Dixon, group senior vice president, World Savings Bank, FSB, Washington, District of Columbia James Garner, senior vice president and general counsel, North American Consumer Finance, Citigroup, Baltimore, Maryland R.
``The great thing about this is you're meeting other people in the community who are actively involved and really care about what is going on out here,'' said Pablo Santibanez, manager of World Savings Bank.
At the end of South Osprey Avenue, in front of the Paradise Plaza Publix, a new World Savings Bank displays many characteristics of that 1939 exposition: It is bold, daring, flamboyant and enormously cheerful.