FIA World Rally Championship newcomers Volkswagen put up an impressive showing to finish second in this year's Monte Carlo Rally, the opening round 2013's calendar.
What does WRC stand for?
WRC stands for World Rally Championship (auto racing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRC
We have 228 other meanings of WRC in our Acronym Attic
- Work Release Center (Florida)
- Worker Retraining (Tax) Credit
- Worker Rights Consortium
- Workers' Rights Clinic (Berkeley University; Berkeley, CA)
- Workforce Resource Center (various organizations)
- Workshop on Reconfigurable Computing
- Workstation Resource Center
- World Radiation Center
- World Radio Congress
- World Radiocommunication Conference (UN International Telecommunication Union)
- World Rapid Chess
- World Relief Corporation (Wheaton, IL)
- World Resources Company (McLean, VA)
- World Riichi Championship (mahjong)
- Worthing Rowing Club (Worthing, West Sussex, UK)
- Wreck Removal Convention
- Water Resources Center Archives
- Weston Ranch Community Association
- Wildlife Rehabilitation and Conservation Association (Canada)
- Will Rogers Cooperative Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has now set a long term goal of establishing an in-house World Rally Championship team to return to the pinnacle of international rallying.
Rally Team GB will contest the World Rally Championship in 2012 with a line up of British drivers such as Louise Cook and Stefan Davis.
It is great news to see Ken competing in the world rally championship and especially for Ford (who supply the team with their cars)," said team director Malcolm Wilson.
Starting theWales Rally GB a point behind Mikko Hirvonen, Loeb held his nerve to secure victory, his 54th overall, and a historic sixth consecutive World Rally Championship Drivers' title.
French rally driver Sebastien Loeb in a Citroen C4 won the Rally of Great Britain here on Sunday to clinch the World Rally championship for the sixth straight year.
The 12th and final round of the 2009 FIA World Rally Championship comes to Great Britain on October 23-25.
Byline: Staff Report Athens: BP Ford Abu Dhabi World Rally Team driver Shaikh Khalid Al Qasimi made a strong start to the Acropolis Rally of Greece on Friday, putting himself in contention for more World Rally Championship points this weekend.