Hasan called on the Russian delegation to relay the truth of what is happening in Syria to the world public opinion to rally the support of the free people of the world.
What does WPO stand for?
WPO stands for World Public Opinion (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WPO
We have 61 other meanings of WPO in our Acronym Attic
- Web Performance Optimization
- Werkplek Onderzoek (Netherlands)
- Wiener Philharmoniker Orchestra (Austria)
- Wildlife Protection Office (various locations)
- Women Presidents' Organization (New York, NY)
- Women's Progressive Organization
- Word Processing Operator
- Workplace Organization (business philosophy)
- World Packaging Organization
- World Powerlifting Organization
- Worldwide Pharmaceutical Operations (Pfizer)
- Writers Project Organizer (software)
- Wearing Patch on Arrival
- Western Pacific Orthopedic Association
- Whittier Police Officers Association
- Wintergreen Property Owners Association, Inc. (Virginia)
- Women’s Peace Officer Association
- Woods Property Owners Association
- World Production Of Compact Music
- Water Port Of Debarkation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The world public opinion expects Pakistani parliament, government and intelligence agencies to react to this anti-human plot.
Israel obstructs the revitalization of the peace process and seriously endangers the vision of a two-state solution through its settlement activities persistently maintained in disregard of the reactions of the world public opinion.
The Deputy Premier praised journalist Al-Khazin's excellent constant contributions touch on various Arab and international issues aimed at informing world public opinion of their just cause.
The aim of IINA establishment was to establish close relations between the OIC's member countries besides their development in the media field, improvement of communication and technical cooperation among the news agencies in the Islamic countries and acquainting the world public opinions with the problems of the Muslim peoples in the political, economic and social fields.
decision to stop paying its share of the funds to UNESCO has shocked both Arab and world public opinion," Siniora said in a statement Friday.
We're in the process of uniting world public opinion continuing to isolate and condemn their behaviour," the vice president said adding that ,"nothing has been taken off the table.
In a press release distributed today, the OIC Secretary General said that that the OIC is deeply concerned with this step by which Israel is seeking to mislead the world public opinion and to suggest that the international community is accepting Israel's false claims on the city of Al-Quds.