World Orthopaedic Concern Newsletter Jan 1998; issue No.
What does WOC stand for?
WOC stands for World Orthopaedic Concern
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WOC
We have 107 other meanings of WOC in our Acronym Attic
- Workshop Organizing Committee
- World Of Chris (game)
- World of Color (Disney show)
- World of Comics (German comic artists)
- World of Concrete (industry event)
- World of Conflict (gaming)
- World Ophthalmology Congress
- World Orchid Conference
- World Organization of Creditors (Russia)
- World Orienteering Championships
- World Outreach Church (Murfreesboro, TN)
- World Overall Championships (frisbee sports)
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence
- Written and Oral Communications
- Wing Operations Center (Airlift)
- Wing Operations Center (Fighter)
- Wing Operations Center for Reconnaissance
- Wing Operations Center (Strategic Air Command)
- Wakayama Organic Certified Association (Wakayama, Japan)
- West Oakland Commerce Association (Oakland, California)