THE weather made the World Naked Bike Ride in Cardiff a little more bearable for the many cyclists who took part on Saturday.
What does WNBR stand for?
WNBR stands for World Naked Bike Ride
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WNBR
We have 2 other meanings of WNBR in our Acronym Attic
- W. New Brighton Branch Library (Staten Island, NY)
- Wearing Nothing But Chainmail
- World Network Business Club (investing)
- West Nile Bank Front (African terrorist group)
- World Natural Bodybuilding Federation
- World Nibuikai Budo Federation (World Head of Families Sokeship Council)
- Womens National Basketball League (Australia)
- Wisconsin National Board Network
- West New Britain Province (Papua New Guinea)
- World Naked Beach Party
- World Network of Biosphere Reserves (UNESCO)
- Wednesday Night Bible Study (various religious groups)
- Western Nigeria Broadcasting Service (TV station)
- Wireless Network Business Unit (Cisco Systems)
- Washington National Cathedral (Washington, DC)
- Wednesday Night Club
- West Negros College
- Western Naval Command (Indian Navy)
- Western Nevada College
- Western North Carolina
Samples in periodicals archive:
City police refrain from enforcing the code during Portland's World Naked Bike Ride as long as participants keep to the designated route.
Thousands of naked cyclists rode through the streets of Mexico City to mark the World Naked Bike Ride.
The Cardiff World Naked Bike Ride was one of 86 annual naked cycle events across the world and the fifth to come to the Welsh capital.
On the legal side, we're happy to report that Madison, WI just passed a city ordinance in favor of topless rights after several topless women were arrested during World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR).
The World naked Bike ride is a protest against oil dependency, while highlighting the vulnerability of cyclists on the road.
Summary: The eighth London World Naked Bike Ride has returned to the streets of the capital, with riders bearing all in front of heavy traffic.
The World Naked Bike Ride is now in its fourth year with more than 60 cities participating in 2007.