BROOKFIELD - The Brookfield Unitarian Universalist Church concert series will present Village Harmony, a lively teen world music ensemble based in Vermont, at 7:30 p.
What does WME stand for?
WME stands for World Music Ensemble (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WME
We have 44 other meanings of WME in our Acronym Attic
- Windows Millennium Edition (Microsoft)
- Windsor Media Enterprises (author services)
- Wintermute Engine
- Wireless Medical Enterprise
- Wireless Multimedia Enhancements
- Wireless Multimedia Extension
- Women in Mathematics Education
- Work Force Administration (Telcordia)
- Working Memory Element
- World Media Expo
- World’s Most Ethical Company
- Washington Metropolitan Exchange Area
- Washington Music Educators Association
- Waste Management Employers' Association
- Watertown Municipal Employees Association
- Western Michigan Economic Alliance
- Western Mining Electrical Association
- White Mountain Education Association
- Wisconsin Music Educators Association
- WorldLingo Multilingual Email Award
Samples in periodicals archive:
And world music ensembles from all five continents participate in CMAM's "Music" series, which is dedicated to Tunisian music.
As part of the World Music Ensemble, Brown performed in England and Germany to enthusiastic audiences.
However, the authors of Performing Ethnomusicology: Teaching and Representation in World Music Ensembles make clear that there is, in fact, a curious absence in ethnomusicological literature concerning the relationships among world music ensemble directors, ethnomusicologists, and students.
World Music Ensemble, CSUN's Music Recital Hall, $5-$10.
The opportunity came when members of the World Music Ensemble performed in two 40-minute sessions at the 272-pupil St Paul's Primary School in Upper Holly Walk, Leamington, yesterday.
Infante COLUMN: TEN THINGS TO DO The annual Cirque Du Noir Halloween gala is a lot of things - a showcase for local artists, a fundraiser for the Worcester Country Food Bank - but first and foremost, it's a heck of a party, and like all the best parties, has fantastic musicians, including the amazing jazz and world music ensemble Esthema, and the brilliant experimental classical duo Goli.
Backed by world music ensemble Mystic Journey, Teng plays a variety of flutes.