WORLD MARKET CENTER Clinton Speaks More than 10,000 attendees packed into the World Pavilions at World Market Center Las Vegas to hear former president Bill Clinton speak during the market.
What does WMC stand for?
WMC stands for World Market Center (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WMC
We have 206 other meanings of WMC in our Acronym Attic
- Woodbridge Music Club (Woodbridge, VA)
- Wool Manufacturers Council (Boston, MA)
- Worcester Medical Center
- Work Management Center
- Working Men's Club
- Working Men's College (UK)
- Workload Monitoring and Control
- Workplace Managed Client (software)
- Workshop on Membrane Computing
- World Manufacturing Congress
- World Masters Championships
- World Meteorological Center
- World Mission Committee
- World Mission Council (Scotland, UK)
- World Muaythai Council (Thailand)
- World Music Centre (various locations)
- Washington Municipal Clerks Association (est. 1970)
- West Michigan Construction Alliance (Coopersville, MI)
- Western Marine Community Association
- Western Medical Center Anaheim (Anaheim, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20070808/WMCLOGO) That question was answered this week when Bill's wife Nancy won the grand prize in the National Home Furnishings Month (NHFM) Home Mortgage Sweepstakes-a year's worth of mortgage payments-sponsored by World Market Center Las Vegas.
Now offers registration, hotel bookings and exhibitor content World Market Center Las Vegas has launched five new websites as the cornerstone of an integrated online platform.
Home Furnishings Industry Leaders Launch Innovative, Multi-Channel Consumer Campaign LAS VEGAS -- In an unprecedented initiative to unite and energize the $133 billion home furnishings industry, World Market Center Las Vegas, along with leading industry groups, is launching "Is it Home yet?
World Market Center Las Vegas Sponsors Home Mortgage Sweepstakes and Incentivizes Families to Refresh their Living Spaces With New Furnishings LAS VEGAS, Sept.
Rather than be known only as a furniture marketplace — which is suffering with the nation's depressed housing market — the 5-year-old World Market Center is setting aside 100,000 square feet of sales floor to display home accents and gifts, niche industries that drive convention business in New York, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Denver, Seattle and Los Angeles.
Dateline: ) Inspiredesign to focus on healthcare and hospitality design World Market Center Las Vegas announced the launch of a new show, Inspiredesign, that will focus on the latest interior and architectural design solutions for the hospitality, senior living and healthcare marketplace.
KREISS WILL FORMALLY UNVEIL ITS NEW SHOWROOM IN ROOM 184 OF BUILDING C IN the World Market Center during the upcoming Las Vegas Market.