His World Knowledge Competitiveness Index (WKCI), published by the Centre for International Competitiveness at the University of Wales Institute, Cardiff (Uwic) showed Wales not even in the top 150 world regions.
What does WKCI stand for?
WKCI stands for World Knowledge Competitiveness Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WKCI
We have 2 other meanings of WKCI in our Acronym Attic
- Western Kentucky Correctional Complex (Department of Corrections)
- Willamette Kayak and Canoe Club (Corvallis, OR)
- Wolverine Knife Collectors Club (est. 1978; Michigan)
- Western Kenya Cervical Cancer Prevention Project (existed from 2000-2004)
- West Kowloon Cultural District (Hong Kong)
- Western Kenya Community Driven Development
- Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show
- Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Examination
- Western Kansas Community Foundation
- West Kildonan Collegiate Institute (Winnipeg, Canada)
- White Knight Chronicles: Origins (game)
- Western Kansas Community Services Consortium
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College
- Wet Klachtrecht Cliënten Zorgsector (Dutch: Healthcare Customer Complaint Law)
- Warszawska Kolej Dojazdowa (Polish: Warsaw Suburban Railway)
- Wolters Kluwer Deutschland GmbH (German information service provider)
- World Kidney Day (health awareness campaign)
- World Kigo Database (haiku poetry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
World Knowledge Economy Index The third annual World Knowledge Competitiveness Index, compiled by U.
The World Knowledge Competitiveness Index indicates that Ireland is amongst Europe's most buoyant regional economies.