and international initiatives, such as Enhanced Business Reporting and the World Intellectual Capital Initiative, as well as support for XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language).
What does WICI stand for?
WICI stands for World Intellectual Capital Initiative (est. 1997)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WICI
We have 5 other meanings of WICI in our Acronym Attic
- Western Indiana Community Foundation (Covington, Indiana)
- Western Interconnection Coordination Forum (est. 1997)
- World Indoor Cricket Federation (Australia)
- Whitehead Institute Center for Genome Research (Cambridge, MA)
- Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education
- International WIC (Web Intelligence Consortium) Institute
- West Island College International (Canada)
- Wilkerson Instrument Company, Inc. (Lakeland, FL)
- Wireless Innovations in Communications Initiative (US DOC)
- Women in Communications, Inc. (now the Association for Women in Communications, AWC)
- Web Interface to Census Interaction Data (UK)
- Wisconsin Coalition of Independent Living Centers
- Wireless Intercarrier Communications Interface Specifications (used for local number portability)
- Web Input Completion Kit
- Wicklow (county in Ireland)
- World in Catastrophe-Killzone Experiment Department (fiction)
- Waaree Instrument Calibration Laboratory
- Waman Industrial Chemicals Limited
- Winsor Industrial Corporation Limited
- Women in Church Leadership