Cindy Hook joins the association as its new Project Coordinator for the World Initiative for Soy in Human Health (WISHH) Program and the World Soy Foundation (WSF).
What does WISHH stand for?
WISHH stands for World Initiative for Soy in Human Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Weight Institute and Surgical Healthcare (Center; Washington)
- Whole Mount in Situ Hybridization
- Wireless Intelligent Stream Handling
- Women in the Senate and House
- Work, Invest, Shop, and Home (global business initiative)
- Workforce Innovative Solutions to Homelessness (Texas)
- Washington Industrial Safety and Health Act
- What It Should Have Been (newspaper errata)
- Wind-Induced Surface Heat Exchange (meteorology)
- Wisdom International School for Higher Education Studies
- Women in Science at Harvard-Radcliffe (Massachusetts)
- Water Industry Stock Index (finance)
- Wavionix Innovative Solutions International
- Web & IT (Information Technology) Solutions International (South Africa)
- Web Information-Seeking and Interaction (workshop)
- Western International Securities Inc. (Pasadena, CA)
- Workshop on Intelligence and Security Informatics
- Winter International Symposium on Information and Communication Technologies (South Africa)
- Warsaw International Seminar on Intelligent Systems
- Wageningen Software Labs
Samples in periodicals archive:
The decision was based on nutritional information provided by the World Initiative for Soy in Human Health (WISHH) program, which is sponsored by the American Soybean Association (ASA), the United Soybean Board and state soybean organizations.
The Soy in Southern Africa Alliance is a two-year, public-private partnership led by the World Initiative for Soy in Human Health (WISHH) program with support from the U.