ISLAMABAD -- World Information Society Day will be observed on 17 May across the world including Pakistan to remind the world of the vision of the World Summit on the Information Society to build "a people-centred, inclusive and development-oriented information society" based on fundamental human rights.
What does WISD stand for?
WISD stands for World Information Society Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WISD
We have 20 other meanings of WISD in our Acronym Attic
- Wandering Intensified Steller Cartography Research Sensors
- Wisconsin Cooperative Extension Resource Searcher
- Wisconsin Coordinate Reference Systems
- Workers In Student Community Volunteering (UK)
- Why Isn't Someone Coding Yet?
- Waco Independent School District (Texas)
- Washtenaw Intermediate School District
- WebSphere Information Services Director (IBM)
- Women in Sustainable Development (Liberia)
- Wylie Independent School District
- Wood Industry Skills Development Centre (Malaysia)
- Warfighting and Intelligence Systems Dictionary for Information Management (US DoD)
- Weapons Information System Data Management
- Web Information System Development Methodology
- Wisconsin Inventory of Smoking Dependence Motives
- World-Class Information Strategy for Data-Driven Marketing
- Wireless Integrated Services Digital Network
- Wireless Intelligent Services Distributed Network
- Weather In-Situ Deployment Optimization Method (US NOAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Day against Homophobia and Transphobia World Information Society Day Navy Day (Argentina) National Famine Memorial Day (Ireland) Norwegian Constitution Day (Norway) May 18.