7 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In celebration of World Hospice and Palliative Care Day on October 9, FHSSA is proud to announce that the organization (which began as the Foundation for Hospices in Sub-Saharan Africa) is close to reaching its goal of 100 partnerships between U.
What does WHPCD stand for?
WHPCD stands for World Hospice and Palliative Care Day (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WHPCD in our Acronym Attic
- West Hollywood Preservation Alliance (West Hollywood, CA)
- Wisconsin Honey Producers Association (Stanley, WI)
- Wisconsin Horse Pullers Association
- Wittman Hydro Planning Associates (Bloomington, IN)
- World Health Professions Alliance
- Weldor Hydraulic Press Brakes (Rajkot, India)
- White House Press Briefing
- Westlake Hills Presbyterian Church (Austin, TX)
- Workshop on High Performance Computing
- World Heads-Up Poker Championship (also seen as WHUPC)
- White Horse Plain Community Network (Internet service provider)
- West Humboldt Park Center for Performing Arts (Chicago, IL)
- World Health Professions Conference on Regulation
- West Hartford Police Department (West Hartford, CT)
- Winter Haven Police Department (Florida)
- Winthrop Harbor Police Department (Winthrop Harbor, IL)
- Working Hours per Day
- Waste Handling and Packaging Facility
- Welsh Health Planning Forum (UK)
- Warehouse Point Fire Department (East Windsor, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Tawam hospital raises its voice Tawam Hospital, in affiliation with John Hopkins medicine, the primary oncology care center in the UAE, joined with thousands of people across the world to support the World Hospice and Palliative Care Day on Sunday, October 11.
Byline: Bejay Browne TODAY, October 11th is world hospice and Palliative Care Day 2008.
Noted Celebrities Bono and Sir Elton John Have Given Their Support to World Day Efforts SAN DIEGO -- According to the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization, thousands of people around the world will promote events to raise awareness about hospice and palliative care services, in observance of World Hospice and Palliative Care Day on October 7.
As World Hospice and Palliative Care Day Approaches, NHPCO Releases Report on Hospice Care in the U.
The event was organised to celebrate World Hospice and Palliative Care Day and was intended to raise money for the hospice, which cares for children and adults suffering from life-limiting conditions.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- On October 7, thousands of people around the world will be staging events to raise awareness and fundraise for hospice and palliative care services in observance of World Hospice and Palliative Care Day.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- October 8, 2005 marks the first World Hospice and Palliative Care Day -- a unified day of action to raise awareness for the expansion of hospice and palliative care services around the world.