NaviNet, Healthcare Communications Leader, Named as Lead Educational Underwriter WASHINGTON, June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- The 5th Annual World Healthcare Innovation and Technology Congress (WHIT 5.
What does WHIT stand for?
WHIT stands for World Healthcare Innovation and Technology Congress (industry forum)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WHIT
- What Have I Started Now?
- Wireless Handheld Information Service Platform (mobile phone technology)
- Waves of High Frequency and Sounder for Probing of Electron Density by Relaxation Experiment (Cluster spacecraft)
- Women Hurt In Systems of Prostitution Engaged in Revolt
- Womens Health and Information Support Service (UK)
- Women's Health in South Tyneside (est. 1985; UK)
- Worldwide Household Goods Information System for Traffic Management
- Western Healthcare Insurance Trust (est. 1976; Washington State Hospital Association)
- What's Happening In Tennessee (publication)
- Whittman-Hart (stock symbol)
- White House Initiative on Tribal Colleges and Universities
- We Had It Tougher Last Year
- Waterloo Health Informatics Think Tank (Canada)
- What Happened In Vegas (band)
- What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas
- Wireless Home Install Wizard
- Women's Health in Women's Hands
- Western Hemisphere Information Exchange (US Army)
- William Henry Jackson (early photographer, 1843-1942)
- White Horse Judo Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the World Healthcare Innovation and Technology Congress Now in its fifth year, the World Health Care Innovation and Technology Congress has gathered more than 1,400 senior level executives from the nation's leading hospitals, health systems, medical groups and health plans.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Center for the Internet & Digital Medicine (CIDM) and World Congress are pleased to announce that Eleanor Herriman, MD, MBA, will chair a panel on Business Models for Online Provider Networks -- The Clinical Experience Asset at the 3rd Annual World Healthcare Innovation and Technology Congress (WHIT 3.
will deliver keynote remarks at the World Healthcare Innovation and Technology Congress being held November 1-3, 2006 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.