What does WHO GMP stand for?
WHO GMP stands for World Health Organization-Good Manufacturing Practices (standards list)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Wirral Hospital NHS Trust (UK)
- We Help Ourselves (Dallas, TX)
- Weird Happenings Organisation (fiction)
- Well Head Outlet (oil drilling)
- White House Office (United States)
- Women Helping Others
- Wood Heat Organization, Inc.
- World Health Organization
- World Honda Organization (motorcyclists)
- Wrist-Hand Orthosis
- World Health Organization Multinational Study of Vascular Disease in Diabetes
- World Health Organization Assessment Instrument for Mental Health Systems
- World Health Organization's European Centre for Environment and Health
- World Health Organization- Family of International Classifications (disease reference)
- World Health Organization-International Society of Hypertension
- World Health Organisation/Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization/Food and Agricultural Organization (UN)
- World Health Organization's Family Planning and Population Unit
- World Health Organization Global Programme on AIDS
- World Health Organisation/International League of Associations for Rheumatology