What does WHO MSVDD stand for?
WHO MSVDD stands for World Health Organization Multinational Study of Vascular Disease in Diabetes
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- We Help Ourselves (Dallas, TX)
- Weird Happenings Organisation (fiction)
- Well Head Outlet (oil drilling)
- White House Office (United States)
- Women Helping Others
- Wood Heat Organization, Inc.
- World Health Organization
- World Honda Organization (motorcyclists)
- Wrist-Hand Orthosis
- World Health Organization-Good Manufacturing Practices (standards list)
- World Health Organization Assessment Instrument for Mental Health Systems
- World Health Organization's European Centre for Environment and Health
- World Health Organization- Family of International Classifications (disease reference)
- World Health Organization-International Society of Hypertension
- World Health Organisation/Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization/Food and Agricultural Organization (UN)
- World Health Organization's Family Planning and Population Unit
- World Health Organization Global Programme on AIDS
- World Health Organisation/International League of Associations for Rheumatology
- World Health Organization/International Society and Federation Cardiology