Women with fecal incontinence were more likely to report significant functional impairments, measured in the survey using the World Health Organization Disability Assessment Schedule II.
What does WHODAS stand for?
WHODAS stands for World Health Organization Disability Assessment Schedule
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Working to Halt Online Abuse
- Worldwide Hayabusa Owners Association
- WHO Adverse Reactions Terminology
- Westmount High Old Boys Association (Canada)
- Woolverstone Hall Old Boys Association (UK)
- Web Hosting Operations Center
- White House Office of Communications
- World Harvest Outreach Church (Austin, TX)
- World Heavy Oil Congress (annual international conference)
- Women Helping Ourselves with Cancer
- Current Bibliography of Who Documentation
- Walking Horse and Eastern Railroad (short-line railroad; Bedford Railroad Authority; Bedford County, TN)
- WHO Essential Medicine List (WHO Model List of Essential Medicines)
- White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives
- White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships (est. 2009)
- Wisconsin Hummer Owners Group (hummer activities group)
- Who Gives A Spit
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Wage and Hour Opinion Letter
- Whitney Houston Online (fan club)