What does WHO/ISUP stand for?
WHO/ISUP stands for World Health Organization/International Society of Urologic Pathology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- World Health Organization's European Centre for Environment and Health
- World Health Organization- Family of International Classifications (disease reference)
- World Health Organization-International Society of Hypertension
- World Health Organisation/Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization/Food and Agricultural Organization (UN)
- World Health Organization's Family Planning and Population Unit
- World Health Organization Global Programme on AIDS
- World Health Organisation/International League of Associations for Rheumatology
- World Health Organization/International Society and Federation Cardiology
- World Health Organisation-International Society of Hypertension
- World Health Organization/National Center for Health Statistics
- World Health Organization Study on Psychological Problems in General Health Care
- WHO Schedule for Standardized Assessment of Depressive Disorders
- Wagner High Online Alumni (Philippines)
- Warcraft: Heroes of Azeroth (video game)
- Wild Horse Organized Assistance
- Women Halting Online Abuse
- Women Horseshoers Of America
- Woodin-Stick Horses of America, Inc.
- Working to Halt Online Abuse