It is a formal collaboration between WHO, World Headache Alliance (WHA), International Headache Society (IHS) and European Headache Federation (EHF).
What does WHA stand for?
WHA stands for World Headache Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WHA
We have 84 other meanings of WHA in our Acronym Attic
- Whole-House Automation
- Wickenburg Healthcare Alliance (Arizona)
- Wildlife Habitat Area
- Wilmington Housing Authority (Delaware)
- Wilson, Hewitt & Associates, Inc (Haverford, Pennsylvania)
- Windsor Housing Authority
- Wiring Harness Assembly
- Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998
- Women's Hospitals Australia
- Worcester Housing Authority (Worcester, MA)
- World Health Academy (Switzerland)
- World Health Assembly
- World Heritage Academy (travel agency; Turkey)
- World Heroes Anthology (gaming)
- World Hockey Association (merged with the National Hockey League in 1970s)
- Wyoming Hospital Association
- World Hockey Association 2
- West Herts Against Crime (Watford, Hertfordshire)
- Westergreen Heating and Air Conditioning (Washington)
- Wolverine Hoosier Athletic Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rome, September 10 /PRNewswire/ -- - Third Global Convention of World Headache Alliance Patients around the world need access to information about effective treatment options for migraine and other headache disorders, according to Dr Fred Sheftell, founder and chairman of World Headache Alliance (WHA), at the opening today of its Third Global Convention in Rome, Italy.