World Green Tea Association (OCHA) Netherlands Animo B.
What does WGTA stand for?
WGTA stands for World Green Tea Association (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WGTA
We have 3 other meanings of WGTA in our Acronym Attic
- Workshop on Generative Technologies (annual international conference)
- World Gamemaster Tournament (online gaming)
- World Games Tour
- Warwickshire Group Training Association (UK)
- West Genesee Teachers Association (Camillus, NY)
- West Georgia Telecommunications Alliance
- West Gippsland Tennis Association (Australia)
- Western Grains Transportation Act (Canada)
- Whole Genome Tiling Arrays
- Wisconsin General Testing Apparatus
- Worshiping God Through the Arts
- Working Group on Trade Barriers
- Weksler Glass Thermometer Corp. (Charlottesville, VA)
- West Georgia Technical College
- Working Group on Trade and Competition Policy
- Working Group on Trade, Debt and Finance (World Trade Organization)
- Working Group on Terrorist Financing (Financial Action Task Force)
- World Golf Teachers Federation
- Working Group on Transparency in Government Procurement
- Working Group on Trade and Investment (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With a view to promoting Japanese green tea, the World Green Tea Association holds seminars and workshops and publishes a quarterly magazine, conveying green tea's medicinal effects as well as its history, production, marketing and cultural characteristics.
The meeting was attended by 27 people who signed up as founders of the World Green Tea Association, to be officially established at an international tea festival in the city of Shizuoka in October.