Sidonie Carpenter, President of Green Roofs Australia and owner of the Brisbane-based green roof and green wall consultancy Green Canopy, has recently returned from the first meeting of the World Green Roof Infrastructure Network (WGRIN) (1) in the United States.
What does WGRIN stand for?
WGRIN stands for World Green Roof Infrastructure Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Western Grains Research Foundation (Canada)
- World Greyhound Racing Federation (est. 1969)
- World's Greatest Railfans
- West Gulf River Forecast Center (NOAA)
- Washington Government Relations Group
- Wild Goose Resource Group (UK)
- When Good Robots Go Bad (band)
- Whole-Genome Radiation Hybrid Panel
- Women and Gender Research Institute (Utah State University)
- Working Group on Review of Implementation
- Wisconsin Groundwater Research and Monitoring Program (University of Wisconsin)
- Wielkopolska Gielda Rolno Ogrodnicza (Polish: greater stock exchange; Poland)
- Working Group on Phytoplankton Ecology (Oceanography Committee; International Council for the Exploration of the Sea; Denmark)
- W. G. Rhea Public Library (Paris, TN)
- Wisconsin Garden Railway Society (est. 1990)
- Working Group on Romanization Systems (UN)
- World Geographic Reference System (aka GEOREF)
- Working Group on Radio Site Clearance (UK)
- Website Graphics R Us (UK)
- Writings from the Greco-Roman World