EarthEar tithes a portion of its revenues to such worthy causes as the Nature Sounds Society, the World Forum for Acoustic Ecology, the Ocean Mammal Institute and the Noise Pollution Clearinghouse.
What does WFAE stand for?
WFAE stands for World Forum for Acoustic Ecology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wilderness First Aid Course (Sierra Club)
- Wiley Ford Animal Clinic (Wiley Ford, WV)
- Work Force Administration Control
- Working for a Charity (UK)
- Wrestling For A Cause (Newport, Arkansas)
- World Federation of Associations of Colleges and Polytechnics
- Weird Food and Devastation (album)
- Work Force Adjustment Directive (Canada)
- World Farm Animals Day
- World Federation Against Drugs (est. 2009)
- World Federation of Agriculture and Food Workers
- World Famous Audio Hacker
- Weather Factor Analysis Matrix
- Wichita Falls Area Macintosh Users Group (Texas)
- Women, Food and Agriculture Network (Atlantic, Iowa)
- Wildland Firefighter Apprenticeship Program
- Work Force Adjustment Plan (Utah)
- World Federalist Association of Pittsburgh (now Global Solutions Education Fund Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Wichita Falls Association of Realtors (Wichita Falls, TX)
- Wide-Band Frequency Agile Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recent formation of the World Forum for Acoustic Ecology, based in Vancouver, is one sign of growing interest in the field.