ISLAMABAD, June 5 -- World Food Organisation (WFO) has expressed its concern over 10 percent less consumption of wheat in Pakistan last year owing to price hike of wheat and flour as half of the total populace is already facing shortage of food.
What does WFO stand for?
WFO stands for World Food Organisation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WFO
We have 26 other meanings of WFO in our Acronym Attic
- Wing Field Order
- Wirtschaftsförderung Osnabrück Gmbh
- Women for Ocala
- Wood Fired Oven
- Work for Others (USACE)
- Work from Office
- Workforce Management Optimization
- Workforce Optimization (software)
- World Fashion Organization
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- World Football Organization (soccer)
- World Future Organization (Los Angeles, CA; est. 2009)
- Worldwide Freezing Order (formerly Mareva Injunction)
- Wound Flat Out
- Washington Finance Officers Association
- Western Fishboat Owners Association (Redding, CA)
- Wholly Foreign Owned Entity
- Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise
- With Faith or Flames
- Work Force Of the Future
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite having the foodstuffs provided by the World Food Organisation, the office ignored our demands, they complained.
The homeless are also being aided by Hilal-e Ahmar and the World Food Organisation.
The UN's World Food Organisation predicts that demand for biofuels will grow by 170% in the next three years.