Harlan, president and ceo of United States Cold Storage, was elected as the 2012-13 chairman of the International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses' (IARW) board of the directors at the group's joint convention with the World Food Logistics Organization (WFLO) held recently in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
What does WFLO stand for?
WFLO stands for World Food Logistics Organization (Alexandria, Virginia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WFLO in our Acronym Attic
- Work and Family Life Center
- World Federation for Laser Dentistry
- West Florida Literary Federation
- Wisconsin Forest Landowner Grant Program
- Western Federal Lands Highway Division
- Warrior Fightability Lethality Improvement Programme (weapons system; Lockheed Martin)
- West Florida Lacrosse League
- Wichita Falls Little League (Texas)
- Wildland Fire Lessons Learned Center (Tucson, Arizona)
- World Foreign Language Middle School (China)
- Workshop on Functional and (Constraint) Logic Programming
- Workshop on Functional and Logic Programming (conference)
- William F. Laman Public Library (North Little Rock, AR)
- World Federation of Liberal and Radical Youth
- Williamson Functional Limitation Scale (medical rehabilitation)
- World Famous Lipizzaner Stallions (show horses)
- Wuhan Foreign Languages School (Wuhan City, Wuhan, People's Republic of China)
- With Friends Like These
- Westdeutscher Fussball und Leichtathletikverband (German Soccer Federation)
- Wait for Me (chat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The delegation was led by mike McClendon (Chairman of the World Food Logistics Organization and President of Richmond Cold Storage).
Nearly 100 individuals attended and heard insights from development experts representing the World Food Logistics Organization, Department of Commerce, US Trade and Development Agency, USAID, US Export- Import Bank, US Global Technology Network and BearingPoint.
Professionally, he is the International Vice President for the World Food Logistics Organization and a member of the board for the National Fisheries Institute.
These questions and more will be addressed at the 2010 Annual Convention & Expo of the International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses and the World Food Logistics Organization, set for April 24-29 at the Westin Kierland Resort, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.
Derk van Mackelenbergh, managing director of the Rotterdam, Netherlands-headquartered Eurofrigo BV/Nichirei Logistics Group, was elected chairman of the World Food Logistics Organization (WFLO) during the Global Cold Chain Alliance's (GCCA) Annual Convention and Expo in Palm Springs, California, USA.
The Eurofrigo/Nichirei executive, who is also vice chairman of the World Food Logistics Organization, noted that construction of new private warehouses has probably outpaced the building or expansion of PRWs in Western and Northern Europe during recent years.
They were managing four unique organizations dedicated to enhancing temperature-controlled logistics: the International Association of Refrigerated Warehouse (IARW), the World Food Logistics Organization (WFLO), the International Refrigerated Transportation Association (IRTA), and the International Association for Cold Storage Construction (IACSC).