The event saw 17 people attempt to beat records, with details of six attempts sent to the World Flying Disc Federation to be verified.
What does WFDF stand for?
WFDF stands for World Flying Disc Federation (governing body for flying disc [Frisbee] sports)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WFDF in our Acronym Attic
- Western Foundation Degree Consortium (University of Bath; Bath, England, UK)
- Wolverine Fireworks Display Company
- Women and Family Development Council
- Work Force Development Consortium (Jamaica)
- Workforce Development Consortium (various locations)
- Wyre Forest District Council (UK)
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons (Wake Forest University athletics)
- World Faiths Development Dialogue (UK)
- World Falun Dafa Day
- War FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Daemon Engine
- World Federation of Development Finance Institutions
- Wisconsin Fair Dealership Law
- Work Flow Description Language (computing)
- Work Force Development Program
- Weight Factor Display System
- World Federation of Direct Selling Associations
- Wildland Fire Decision Support System
- Walton Family Dog Training (Jacksonville, FL)
- What's for Dinner Tonight (Internet slang)
- World Federation of Democratic Youth
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here you can visit the home of the World Flying Disc Federation and you'll see how fit and agile you need to be to keep up with the champions.
The World Flying Disc Federation is composed of International Organizations and Federations that govern their respective disc sports.