Samdhong Rinpoche, a former prime minister of Tibet s government-in-exile, will attend the World Fellowship of Buddhists conference in the southern city of Yeosu from Monday to Friday, said a spokeswoman for the organising committee.
What does WFB stand for?
WFB stands for World Fellowship of Buddhists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WFB
We have 24 other meanings of WFB in our Acronym Attic
- World Federation of Athletic Training and Therapy
- Wide-Field Astronomy Unit (University of Edinburgh; Scotland)
- Warfighter's Associate Workstation
- World Federation of Agricultural Workers (various locations)
- Wall-Forming Body (parasitology)
- Warhammer: Fantasy Battle (game)
- Wells Fargo Bank
- William Frank Buckley (founder and editor of National Review Magazine)
- WorkFlow Builder (Oracle)
- World Fact Book (US CIA)
- Wall Forming Bodies of Type I
- Wall Forming Bodies of type II
- Weighted Fair Buffer Allocation
- Welsh Farriers and Blacksmiths Association (UK)
- West Fenway Business Association
- World Famous Brand Association (Dover, DE)
- Wells Fargo Business Credit
- Whitnall Falcon Booster Club (Greenfield, WI)
- Wichita Falls Board of Commerce (Texas)
- Winning Faith Bible Church (London, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By ISLAMABAD, October 31, 2010 (Balochistan Times): The World Fellowship of Buddhists (WFB) headquartered in Bangkok has made a donation amounting to $ 20,000 for the flood affected people in Pakistan.
click all that apply) * Buddhist Peace Fellowship * Free Tibet * Friends of the Western Buddhist Order * International Network of Engaged Buddhists * Prison Dharma Network * Sakyadhita, the International Association of Buddhist Women * World Fellowship of Buddhists * Other:__ 32.
According to Presidency Spokesman, delegation of World Fellowship of Buddhists (WFB) led by its secretary General Phallop Thaiarry called on President Asif Ali Zardari at the Aiwan-e- Sadr on Wednesday.
He also highlighted the recent visit of the World Fellowship of Buddhists (WFB) delegation to Pakistan and the publication of their impressions in the Thai media highlighting the Gandhara sites in Pakistan.
ISLAMABAD, March 24, 2010 (Balochistan Times): President Asif Ali Zardari on Wednesday said that government has taken vigorous steps for the protection of rights of minority community including allocation of 5% quota for minorities in government jobs, increasing the minorities According to Presidency Spokesman, delegation of World Fellowship of Buddhists (WFB) led by its secretary General Phallop Thaiarry called on President Asif Ali Zardari at the Aiwan-e- Sadr on Wednesday.