She was recently elected as the representative to the World Federation of Occupational Therapists from the United States.
What does WFOT stand for?
WFOT stands for World Federation of Occupational Therapists
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WFOT
- Work Force Of the Future
- Winter Festival of Lights (Niagra Falls, Ontario, Canada)
- Winters Friends of the Library (Winters, CA)
- Wait For Overhead Message
- Wisconsin Fellowship of Poets
- Workshop on Fiber Optics Passive Components
- Wing Flying Operations
- West Florida Ocean Racing Circuit
- Wildland Fire Operations Research Centre (Forest Engineering Research Institute of Canada)
- Wirral Footpaths and Open Spaces Preservation Society (UK)
- World Federation of Ozone Therapy (medical treatment)
- Wide Field Of View
- Warm Front Passage
- Washington Federal Practice
- Washington Fine Properties (various locations)
- Water Filtration Plant
- Water Finding Paste
- Water for People (international humanitarian organization)
- Welded Flange Plate (steel structures)
- Wellness Fitness Program (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) Position Statement on Human Rights (WFOT, 2006), endorses the Nations Declaration of Human Rights and clarifies the WFOT's stance on human occupation and participation.
At the latest World Federation of Occupational Therapists Congress held in Sydney, Sohail Inayatullah (2006) said of the occupational therapy profession: In the past few years of professionalisation what has been pushed away has been the social justice self, the politics of a globalising and inequitable world.
Attending the 2006 World Federation of Occupational Therapists Congress, which was held in Australia in July, was a stimulating and inspiring experience.