INC is the only Latin American facility accredited by the World Federation of Neurological Societies as a Post-Graduate Training Center.
What does WFNS stand for?
WFNS stands for World Federation of Neurological Societies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WFNS
- WorkFirst New Jersey/Substance Abuse Initiative
- Women First National Legislative Committee (lobbying group)
- World Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology (est. 1970)
- World Federation of National Mathematics Competitions
- Weighted Fixed Neural Network (algorithm)
- World Federation of Neuroscience Nurses
- World Financial News Network
- World Financial Network National Bank
- World Federation for NeuroRehabilitation
- World Federation of Neuroradiological Societies (Oak Brook, IL)
- World Federation of Neurosurgeons Scale (neurological evaluation)
- World Foundation for Natural Science (Washington, DC)
- Writers' Federation of Nova Scotia (est. 1975; Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- World Federation of Neurological Surgeons Scale
- Wall Furniture Outlet
- Washington Field Office
- Waste Facilities Operations
- Waste Frying Oil
- Weather Forecast Office
- Weights Fully Out (old steam engine term, denoting maximum engine speed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are also special links to organizations such as the World Health Organization and the World Federation of Neurological Societies.
Abdulrauf, Director, Cerebrovascular and Skull Base Surgery Program, Division of Neurosurgery at the Saint Louis University School of Medicine and Secretary, World Federation of Neurological Societies.