Representatives of the largest investment associations and investment clubs from more than 10 countries around the world arrive in Brazil for the World Federation of Investors Corporation Congress SAO PAULO, Brazil, Sept.
What does WFI stand for?
WFI stands for World Federation of Investors (Belgium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WFI
We have 56 other meanings of WFI in our Acronym Attic
- Wellness Fitness Initiative (International Association of Fire Fighters)
- Westland Free Issue (Westland Helicopters Ltd.)
- Wide Field Imager
- Wilmington Finance, Inc. (Wilmington, DE)
- Wireless Facilities Inc.
- Work Focused Interview
- Workflow and Imaging (work processing and document imaging software)
- Workforce Florida, Inc.
- Workforce Involvement
- World Federalist Institute (est. 1947)
- Worst-Case Fairness Index
- Wraparound Fidelity Index
- Washington Food Industry Association (Olympia, WA)
- Wells Fargo Investment Advisors
- WestHolland Foreign Investment Agency (Netherlands)
- Working Families Independence Act (Pennsylvania)
- Washington First International Bank (Seattle, WA)
- Wavelength Forwarding Information Base (Internet protocol)
- Wood Fiber Insulation Board
- Whole Faith International Bible College
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAO PAULO, Brazil, September 18 /PRNewswire/ -- - Representatives of the largest investment associations and investment clubs from more than 10 countries around the world arrive in Brazil for the World Federation of Investors Corporation Congress The World Individual Investors and Investment Clubs Congress (WFIC Congress) begins today, September 18, and runs through Sunday, September 21, at the Hotel Transamerica Resort in Sao Paulo.
Nicholson, a NAIC founder, the former Chairman of the NAIC Board of Advisors and one of the organizers of the World Federation of Investors.
Nicholson was an NAIC founder, the former Chairman of the NAIC Board of Advisors, and helped organize the World Federation of Investors.