Over the past six years, KHC officials, working with the Forbes teams, have uncovered what appear to be intentional biases and inconsistencies in the Forbes valuation process, including, especially this year: * A sudden refusal after six years to accept share values as listed by the Tadawul -- Saudi Arabia's fully regulated 21st century high-tech stock exchange that services the largest economy in the Middle East and is a member of the World Federation of Exchanges.
What does WFE stand for?
WFE stands for World Federation of Exchanges (trade organization for securities markets)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WFE
We have 22 other meanings of WFE in our Acronym Attic
- WayFinder Experience (Kingston, New York summer camp)
- Web Front End (Microsoft)
- Weekly Forumer Event (RuneScape; online gaming)
- Western Fruit Express (est. 1923; railroad refrigerator car leasing)
- White Farm Equipment (farm equipment manufacturers)
- Whole Fish Equivalent (aquaculture)
- Wild Frontier Ecology (UK; est. 2003)
- Wind Farm Equipment
- Windows Front-End
- Wiped-Film Evaporator
- World Fishing Exhibition
- World Football Extra (website)
- Worst Friend Ever
- Wroclawski Front Electro (Polish: Wroclaw Electro Front; music organization)
- Washington Festivals and Events Association (Port Angeles, WA)
- Waterfront Foremen Employers Association (Canada)
- West Fargo Education Association (North Dakota)
- Wisconsin Fair Employment Act
- Wisconsin Foundation for Educational Administration
- World Federation of Education Associations (San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an interview with the Observer, HE-seyin Erkan, Chairman, World Federation of Exchanges (WFE), said good Gulf-based exchanges have attained membership.
The statement said that over the past six years, Kingdom Holding Company officials, working with the Forbes teams, have uncovered what appear to be intentional biases and inconsistencies in the Forbes valuation process including, especially this year: * A sudden refusal after six years to accept share values as listed by the Tadawul - Saudi Arabia's fully regulated, 21st century high-tech stock exchange that services the largest economy in the Middle East and is a member of the World Federation of Exchanges.
MANAMA: The World Federation of Exchanges (WFE) has approved Bahrain Bourse as an affiliate at the federation.
The World Federation of Exchanges (WFE) has voted for Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) to become a full member of the WFE.
The pamphlets, periodicals and statistical reports issued by the World Federation of Exchanges are considered a major source of information on the performance of global markets and issued periodically and distributed to all market members and those cooperating with the Union.
SAFE is a not for profit association having Recognized Body status of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation, and is a network exchange association of the World Federation of Exchanges.
Comparativement aux autres marches boursiers dans le monde, la performance en 2011 de la Bourse de Casablanca se situe legerement en-dessus de la performance moyenne des 52 bourses regroupees au sein de la World Federation of Exchanges, a-t-il precise.