According to a report from the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations, there were 1.
What does WFDSA stand for?
WFDSA stands for World Federation of Direct Selling Associations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of WFDSA in our Acronym Attic
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons (Wake Forest University athletics)
- World Faiths Development Dialogue (UK)
- World Falun Dafa Day
- War FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Daemon Engine
- World Flying Disc Federation (governing body for flying disc [Frisbee] sports)
- World Federation of Development Finance Institutions
- Wisconsin Fair Dealership Law
- Work Flow Description Language (computing)
- Work Force Development Program
- Weight Factor Display System
- Wildland Fire Decision Support System
- Walton Family Dog Training (Jacksonville, FL)
- What's for Dinner Tonight (Internet slang)
- World Federation of Democratic Youth
- World Federation of the Deaf Youth Section
- Wafer Fabrication Equipment
- Warfighting Environment (US DoD)
- Water for Elephants (book and film)
- Water, Fuels, and Environment
- Wave Front Error (optical lenses)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A The World Federation of Direct Selling Associations point out legitimate direct selling firms offer a genuine business opportunity based on the sale of quality products to consumers with routine satisfaction guarantees or cancellation rights.
According to the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations (WFDSA), France is the world's 10th-largest direct selling market, with estimated sales of more than $2.
Truman Hunt, chairman of the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations and president & CEO of Nu Skin Enterprises said, "Dave has a great understanding of the industry and its needs, which makes him an excellent choice to help lead this industry into the future.
According to The World Federation of Direct Selling Associations, MLM companies generate worldwide revenues in excess of $70 billion with over 40 million distributors.
Gilbert also has served as the General Counsel for the Direct Selling Association, the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations, and the Tropical Forest Foundation, as well as serving for over 30 years with the U.
Direct Selling Association from 1991 to 1993 and is currently vice chairman of the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations.
The World Federation of Direct Selling Associations reports that South Korea is the third largest market in the world for direct sales, with sales in excess of $2.