Recently, The World Federation of Diamond Bourses (WFDB) called for a meeting on the issue of 'undisclosed synthetic diamonds'.
What does WFDB stand for?
WFDB stands for World Federation of Diamond Bourses
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WFDB
- Workfile Definition
- World Federation of the Deaf
- World's Fastest Drummer (competition)
- Welsh Football Data Archive (UK)
- West Fairfield Dressage Association
- Westchester Fairfield Dressage Association
- World Fast Draw Association (guns)
- World Flying Disc Association
- World Forum for Democracy in Asia
- WaveForm DataBase (open-source software for study of physiologic signals and time series)
- World Federation of the Deafblind
- Western Foundation Degree Consortium (University of Bath; Bath, England, UK)
- Wolverine Fireworks Display Company
- Women and Family Development Council
- Work Force Development Consortium (Jamaica)
- Workforce Development Consortium (various locations)
- Wyre Forest District Council (UK)
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons (Wake Forest University athletics)
- World Faiths Development Dialogue (UK)
- World Falun Dafa Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
By walking out of the house, and by upending the discussions, some members clearly do not realise the enormous negative and, I fear, disastrous impact their conduct has and will have on the entire diamond supply pipeline," said Avi Paz, president of the World Federation of Diamond Bourses.
We recently attended the Dubai Cotton Conference, Global Tea Forum and recently held the Biennial Presidents' Meeting of the World Federation of Diamond Bourses (WFDB) where the former president of South Africa, [Thabo] Mbeki spoke at a gala dinner.
About World Diamond Council Amid growing concern over human rights violations and atrocities committed against innocent victims in diamond producing countries of war-torn central and western Africa, the World Federation of Diamond Bourses and the International Diamond Manufacturers Association passed a resolution at their Antwerp meeting in July 2000, creating the World Diamond Council.
President of the World Federation of Diamond Bourses, Shmuel Schnitzer, reaffirmed the commitment of the bourses to uphold the Kimberley Process.
One of the exchange's traders, David Vardi , was implicated in an attempt to smuggle, who is also president of the World Federation of Diamond Bourses, told AFP.
He added as a member of the World Federation of Diamond Bourses, DDE has reaffirmed its position in the international diamond community, serving as a regional market interface and linking traders around the world.
The ceremony was also attended by Eli Izhakoff - President World Diamond Council; Ernie Blom - President World Federation of Diamond Bourses (WFDB); Gaetano Cavalieri - President of Cibjo (World Jewellery Confederation); Ahmed Bin Sulayem - Executive Chairman - DMCC; David Rutledge - Chairman of DDE and Youri Steverlynck, CEO of DDE.