00 Paperback HN31 The World Faiths Development Dialogue held its fourth gathering of religious and development leaders in Dublin in early 2004.
What does WFDD stand for?
WFDD stands for World Faiths Development Dialogue (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WFDD
We have 1 other meaning of WFDD in our Acronym Attic
- WaveForm DataBase (open-source software for study of physiologic signals and time series)
- World Federation of Diamond Bourses
- World Federation of the Deafblind
- Western Foundation Degree Consortium (University of Bath; Bath, England, UK)
- Wolverine Fireworks Display Company
- Women and Family Development Council
- Work Force Development Consortium (Jamaica)
- Workforce Development Consortium (various locations)
- Wyre Forest District Council (UK)
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons (Wake Forest University athletics)
- World Falun Dafa Day
- War FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Daemon Engine
- World Flying Disc Federation (governing body for flying disc [Frisbee] sports)
- World Federation of Development Finance Institutions
- Wisconsin Fair Dealership Law
- Work Flow Description Language (computing)
- Work Force Development Program
- Weight Factor Display System
- World Federation of Direct Selling Associations
- Wildland Fire Decision Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Katherine Marshall of the World Bank shared the Bank's experience with the World Faiths Development Dialogue, saying that the mere discussion of religion at international institutions like the World Bank and the UN can be controversial.
He and Prince Hassan of Jordan were the two Muslim representatives to the World Faiths Development Dialogue, a group co-founded by the President of the World Bank and the Archbishop of Canterbury.