The CIA World Fact Book ranks Burundi in the bottom five poorest countries, based on GDP.
What does WFB stand for?
WFB stands for World Fact Book (US CIA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WFB
We have 24 other meanings of WFB in our Acronym Attic
- Wraparound Fidelity Assessment System
- World Federation of Athletic Training and Therapy
- Wide-Field Astronomy Unit (University of Edinburgh; Scotland)
- Warfighter's Associate Workstation
- World Federation of Agricultural Workers (various locations)
- Wall-Forming Body (parasitology)
- Warhammer: Fantasy Battle (game)
- Wells Fargo Bank
- William Frank Buckley (founder and editor of National Review Magazine)
- WorkFlow Builder (Oracle)
- World Fellowship of Buddhists
- Wall Forming Bodies of Type I
- Wall Forming Bodies of type II
- Weighted Fair Buffer Allocation
- Welsh Farriers and Blacksmiths Association (UK)
- West Fenway Business Association
- World Famous Brand Association (Dover, DE)
- Wells Fargo Business Credit
- Whitnall Falcon Booster Club (Greenfield, WI)
- Wichita Falls Board of Commerce (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
html CIA the World Fact Book, 'South America::Chile::Economy', Retrieved on February 22, 2011, https://www.
Indonesia, the region's most-populous country, has a median age of 28, compared with 36 in China, according to the Central Intelligence Agency's World Fact Book.
According to the IMF and CIA world fact book, despite the global economic slowdown, Egypt's GDP grew 4.
It became independent in 1991, but recently has been plagued with corruption, terrorism and drug trafficking, according to the CIA World Fact Book.
The World Fact Book - Rank Order - HIV/AIDS - deaths.
And according to the Central Intelligence Agency's world fact book, 14 years old is the average age when children leave school.
Deforestation and desertification are just some of Pakistan's environmental problems, according to the latest edition of the CIA World Fact Book.